Full Time Veterinarian - Narre Warren VIC
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Location||Narre Warren VIC|
|Contact||Dr Victoria Wheeler|
Full Time Veterinarian
Narre Warren (Woof-Pur-Nay) VIC
‘What’s not to love about this stunning benchmark practice’?
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting opportunity exists for a Full Time qualified Veterinarian to join our passionate team at our Narre Warren clinic.
This incredible position at Narre Warren (Woof-Pur-Nay) VIC is available immediately for a motivated and enthusiastic Vet who has a passion for the highest standards of patient care and customer service. This is a small animal position in a 4.5 vet practice working alongside vets with both strong medical and surgical backgrounds (including orthopaedics). This ‘state of the art’ hospital is like no other in the Southern Hemisphere and some of the features include a fully equipped surgery and hospital, surgical viewing platform, indoor therapy pool and access to the adjoining equine hospital (equine not part of this role). There is a strong rehabilitative medicine focus here which also includes on site access to our myo-therapist.
When you are not at work, you and your family are free to explore this beautiful part of the world! It is a short 40 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD and situated at the foot of the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. This is a great community to be a part of with access to great schools, hospitals and shopping centres. A great lifestyle as well as new career choice!
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a veterinarian – New Graduates will be considered;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- An interest in Diagnostic Imaging/Medicine advantageous - but not essential;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly ‘can do’ attitude;
- A desire to grow yourself and develop your career and your Practice to the best you and it can possibly be!
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience);
- Access to clinic bonus incentives;
- Annual VIN and AVA Memberships;
- Commitment to you career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment;
- An interesting and varied role + so much more!
To become part of our family, please send your application; including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned selection criteria to:
Dr Victoria Wheeler