Full Time Veterinarian - Ballarat and Creswick VIC
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Location||Ballarat & Creswick VIC|
FULL TIME VETERINARIAN
Ballarat & Creswick VIC
Over 1600 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 130 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape in Australia for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a Full Time Veterinarian to join our Greencross Ballarat and Creswick teams!
This incredible position at Ballarat doesn’t come around often and is available for an enthusiastic and experienced Veterinarian who strives to deliver the highest standards of care. Our clinic is a busy clinic with a varied caseload and established team. We are located in the heart of Ballarat, Victoria, a thriving regional centre with busy arts and music scenes and sporting activities. All this just over an hour from Melbourne and the Surf coast. This role will offer you the perfect work life balance with all the benefits of the city with a lower cost of living and the ease of getting around.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications and 2+ years experience as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Registration Board of Victoria;
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary practice operations;
- Ability to lead and motivate your team and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills.
What we can offer you:
- Above award base salary + Superannuation;
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
To become part of the dynamic Greencross Ballarat and Creswick teams, please send your application; including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned selection criteria to: