Part Time Veterinarian - Townsville Region QLD
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
Part Time Veterinarian
Townsville Region, QLD
Do you dream about working with an engaged team of healthcare professionals who love coming to work each and every day?
Do you see yourself practicing in an environment of uncompromising standards of care?
Do you want to wake up each day, looking forward to the challenge of what lies ahead?
This may be the role you have been waiting for!
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar - and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting Part Time opportunity exists for a Veterinarian to join our clinics in the Townsville Region. Our clinics provide you with the best tools to do your job, and offer you the perfect work-life balance!
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian;
- Registration with the Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Experienced in performing routine surgical procedures;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience);
- A high level of support & mentorship from our qualified and experienced Veterinary Team;
- We have a wide and varied caseload and an excellent network for referral and specialist services;
- VIN and AVA membership;
- Commitment to you career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals to: