Part Time Veterinary Nurse - Coogee Maroubra NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Nurse|
|Position Type||Part Time|
|Location||Coogee Maroubra NSW|
Part Time Veterinary Nurse
Coogee Maroubra NSW
Over 1700 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 135 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting Part Time opportunity exists for a qualified Veterinary Nurse to join our passionate team at our Coogee Maroubra, NSW clinic.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals;
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care;
- Performing minor procedures when required;
- Delivering outstanding client care to all patients and owners;
- Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go-getter’ attitude.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and expertise:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent;
- Excellent client communication and reception skills;
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures;
- A calm & friendly professional attitude with a sense of humour;
- An amazing ‘can do’, team player attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An interesting and varied role as well as a dynamic and supportive team environment;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- Access to our rewards scheme.
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you feel you are the right person for this position, we would love to hear from you by sending through your cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned criteria to: