Part Time and Full Time Veterinarian - Kenmore, QLD
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Position Type||Part Time|
Part Time and Full Time Veterinarian
Over 1700 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 135 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! We have exciting opportunities available for qualified and experienced Veterinary Associates to join our passionate Kenmore team on a Part Time or Full Time basis! Kenmore is located in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane, 10 kilometres south-west of the Brisbane CBD. Kenmore is a leafy suburb surrounded by rolling hills and is the perfect suburb to live and work in to get away from the busy city while still being nearby.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with Veterinary Surgeons Board of Queensland;
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a Veterinarian;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading remuneration (commensurate with experience);
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager