Part Time or Full Time Practice Manager - Hurstbridge, VIC
|Position Title||Practice Manager|
Part Time or Full Time Practice Manager
Over 1800 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 135 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! Greencross Hurstbridge is looking for a Part Time or Full Time Practice Manager to join our team.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing the day to day operations of our clinic;
- Leading our team and communicating with a confident and positive attitude;
- Ensuring that set clinic KPI’s are met each month;
- Driving our business forward through creating and implementing local marketing initiatives;
- Delivering outstanding service and care to all patients and owners;
- Assisting in the performance of minor procedures when required;
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience in team management, with strong leadership & team building skills;
- Strong communication and reception skills;
- Computer skills – competence in Microsoft Office;
- Good business acumen;
- Proven background in HR/Administration or small business management;
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to identify, plan or provide coaching for your team members;
- Actively focused on growing the business;
- Veterinary knowledge advantageous.
An attractive wage (commensurate with experience) applies to this position and in addition to this we will support you in your desired career path. If you would like to become part of our highly motivated and successful Greencross team, please send your application outlining your interest and suitability along with a copy of your resume to: