Full Time Veterinarian - Livingstone Road NSW
|Location||LIVINGSTONE ROAD, NSW|
FULL TIME VETERINARIAN
LIVINGSTONE ROAD, NSW
Over 1500 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 100 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Full Time Veterinarian to join our Livingstone Road, Petersham Team! Our practice is a 4 vet, well equipped small animal practice.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience as a Veterinarian.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- A positive & friendly attitude
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience)
- AVA and VIN Membership
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- An interesting and varied role
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
To become part of the dynamic Greencross Livingstone Road team, please send your application; including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned selection criteria to
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager