Part Time Veterinary Nurse - Earlville, QLD
|Position Title||Part Time Veterinary Nurse|
Part Time Veterinary Nurse
Over 1700 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 135 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey. An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced part time Veterinary Nurse to join our Earlville clinic. Our team consists of carefully selected vets and nurses who share our core values of passion, empathy and love of animals, trust and respect, exceptional service and care, and a pleasant and friendly team and work environment.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Caring, handling and cleaning all animals;
- Maintaining the overall hygiene of the practice, including surgical areas and equipment;
- Undertaking general nursing tasks, including pre and post-operative care, animal pathology and emergency and critical care;
- Performing minor procedures when required;
- Delivering outstanding client care to all patients and owners;
- Participating as an enthusiastic team member with a positive ‘go-getter’ attitude.
- Stock order, control and inventory experience would be ideal.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and expertise:
- Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent;
- Min 2 years of experience working as a Qualified Veterinary Nurse;
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary nursing procedures;
- A calm & friendly professional with a sense of humour;
- An amazing ‘can do’, team player attitude.
What we offer you:
- A great opportunity to further your experience within the clinic environment
- A strong support network of very knowledgeable and experienced staff
- A positive and dynamic team environment
- A continued commitment to improve knowledge/education with seminars & webinars.
- Working in tropical paradise, where we can enjoy life & work.
To become part of the dynamic and innovative Greencross team, please send your application; including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned selection criteria to: