Part Time Veterinarian - Maitland, NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
Part Time Veterinarian
Are you ready for a ‘Hunter Valley Change’?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you! Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over eight years, is committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting Part Time opportunity exists for a qualified Veterinary Associate to join our passionate team at our Maitland Clinic.
We would prefer an experienced vet but, for the right person, a new graduate would be considered.
This incredible position in Maitland NSW is available for a Part Time Veterinarian who has a passion for the highest standards of patient care and solid understanding of small animal medicine and surgery. When you are not at work, you, or you and your family, can explore this beautiful part of the world nestled in the lower Hunter Valley. The historical town of Maitland is considered the ‘Gateway to the Hunter’, where you have easy access to an extensive selection of vineyards and all they have to offer, including wine tours and first class entertainment. In addition, the region offers botanical gardens, horse riding, art galleries, fantastic local food and boutique eateries. Delight, indulge and discover the Hunter while working in a client focussed, high clinical standard and progressive practice.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with the Veterinary Practitioners Board of NSW;
- Experienced in performing routine surgical procedures;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading wage (commensurate with experience);
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment where you will always have experienced vets on hand for those tricky questions;
- Access to our rewards & bonus schemes.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals, to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager