Full Time or Part Time Veterinarian - Lambton NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Position Type||Part Time|
Associate Veterinarian - Greencross Vets Lambton
Full Time and Part Time position available
Over eighteen hundred veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join us for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over nine years, is committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey. An exciting Full Time opportunity exists for a qualified Veterinary Associate to join our passionate team at our Lambton (Newcastle) clinic. This role also has the potential to be filled with two Part Time Veterinarians.
At Greencross Lambton we pride ourselves on our high standards of care and reputation with the community. Located within the city of Newcastle the position offers a great work/life balance with great shopping malls, cinemas, nightlife, good schools, a leading University and is only one and a half hours north of Sydney. The clinic provides the best tools including laser surgery, IM3 dental equipment, digital x-ray and ultrasound. Also offered is a range of other services including puppy preschool, grooming and cat boarding.
Continued education and career progression is actively encouraged and we provide ongoing career development and training opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with Veterinary Practitioners Board of New South Wales;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Industry leading remuneration (commensurate with experience);
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment;
- Access to our rewards & bonus schemes.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals, to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager