Casual Veterinary Associate - Wellington Road SA
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
|Location||Wellington Road SA|
Wellington Road, SA
Over 1900 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 136 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 9 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! An exciting Casual opportunity exists for a qualified Veterinary Associate to join our passionate team at our Wellington Road clinic. Our Wellington Road clinic is a friendly, family focused practice set in beautiful gardens and well supported by the local community.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience as a Veterinarian;
- Current registration with Veterinary Surgeons Board of South Australia;
- A sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of care;
- Ability to work collaboratively with fellow team members and build rapport with clients;
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills;
- A positive & friendly attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Industry leading remuneration (commensurate with experience);
- Annual AVA and VIN Membership;
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews;
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals;
- An interesting and varied role;
- A dynamic and supportive team environment;
- Opportunity to improve Veterinary skills working alongside 3 Senior Veterinarians;
- Access to our rewards & bonus schemes.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Please send your application, including an up to date resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability and career goals to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager