FT Senior Experienced Veterinarian Animal Medical Centre - ACT
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate - Canberra|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Contact Phone||0439 296 26|
Are you a veterinarian who wants work-life balance?
Greencross Vets has a position for you!
Canberra, the proud capital city of Australia rich with historical significance; renowned for its number of galleries and museums with plenty of creative flair. Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Take the opportunity to grow personally and professionally and be well supported in a vibrant role and location!
We are seeking an experienced veterinary associate to drive our Canberra clinic to further success! At Greencross we are committed to not only ensuring premium and outstanding pet care services but ensuring our employees continue to strive through offering leadership and learning opportunities. We are proud of our long-standing client base and acknowledge the invaluable significance of pets in our client's lives which leads our family-friendly service.
This role is seeking a like-minded candidate to our Greencross message - To make the world a better place through the love of pets! Independent, passionate and confident in their ability, whilst willing to lead our friendly team with a collaborative approach.
Our purpose-built clinic has great equipment including a well-equipped Surgery, X-Ray, and ultrasound machines. Greencross strives to ensure a work-life balance giving time to explore the beautiful city of Canberra or visit other cities, family, or friends with Sydney only 3 hours from the CBD!
Greencross is also prepared to offer TWO RETURN FLIGHTS per year for Vets that may be relocating.
We are looking for:
- Client focussed and dedicated to providing premium and outstanding customer service
- Values that align with the Greencross mission and purpose
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Drive to develop effective working relationships
- Commitment and Passion to the role to make the clinic the best it can be!
- Dedication and awareness of clients needs as the most important focus
- Proven ability to work within a team environment and take leadership responsibilities
What we’re offering:
- Support with 4 weeks pro-rata annual leave plus 1-week pro-rata study leave
- Continuing Education from both a personal and professional perspective
- Invite you to attend our exclusive annual Greencross Vets Symposium
- Provide you with all your required CE points free’
- Pay for your VIN and AVA memberships
- Two free returning flights a year for employees relocating and relocation package
- Salary commensurate with experience up to 100k base
Please send your CV to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager
0439 296 26