Full Time Experienced Veterinarian - Rutherford NSW
|Position Title||Veterinary Associate|
FULL TIME EXPERIENCED VETERINARIAN
Over 1500 veterinarians and vet nurses across Australia have chosen a career with Greencross Vets. Our vets and vet nurses benefit from the resources that the largest veterinary group in Australia provides including an industry leading education program, business support for better work/life balance and career opportunities throughout the 100 plus veterinary related businesses in the Greencross Vets family. At Greencross Vets your passion for pets is exemplified by practicing the highest standards of care. We invite you to join Greencross Vets for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Greencross Vets, a pioneer in the Veterinary landscape for over 8 years, are committed to raising the industry bar and we want you to be a part of our journey! A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a senior & experienced Full Time Veterinarian to lead our Greencross Rutherford team!
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Driving the Greencross strategy throughout the business in areas including client and patient care, human resources and financial management
- Ensuring compliance with Greencross policies and procedures
- Leading the team of Veterinarians in both surgical and medical best practice and undertaking procedures where necessary.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and expertise:
- Qualifications as a Veterinarian
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of veterinary practice operations
- Ability to lead and motivate your team and build rapport with clients
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- A desire to grow your Practice to the best it can possibly be!
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary package (commensurate with experience)
- Commitment to your career development through access to continued education, including an internal CE Veterinary program, ongoing mentorship and regular performance reviews
- Access to a support network of like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
- An interesting and varied role + so much more!
This position brings with it the potential for our successful candidate to take up an ownership opportunity – a real chance to drive your own team and your own business without the traditional partnership risks through our Business Associate program.
To become part of the dynamic Greencross Rutherford team, please send your application; including a cover letter and resume, outlining your suitability against the above mentioned selection criteria to:
National Relationship & Recruitment Manager