How to Apply
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about pets?
- Has a ‘can do’ attitude?
- An eagerness to learn?
- Is not afraid to ask questions?
- Has strong attention to detail?
- Demonstrates a caring attitude?
We are always interested in hearing from new school based trainees. Applications for the 2016/2017 intake closed on 17th June, 2016. All applicants will be notified by email of the outcome of their application by 1st August, 2016.
- Grade 10 and 11 students are eligible to complete the 12-month program
- Speak to your parent/guardian and career councillor for guidance and support
- Schools will be notified about the traineeship via MEGT (Australian Apprenticeship Centre)
- Your most recent school report (mandatory)
- School approval letter (mandatory)
- Resume or CV (not mandatory)
- References (not mandatory)
- Any other supporting documentation e.g. photos (not mandatory)
Due to the practical nature of the program, there are limited positions available in each region. Our Regional Workplace Trainers will be in touch with the successful applicants.